Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Books for the school year

So yesterday I stayed home and waited all day for the UPS man to arrive......it was closing in on 5pm so I checked on the UPS tracking site............hmmmmmm shows that the boxes had been delivered and signed for.  Well now I am starting to panic because I know I did not sign for any packages, my mom did not sign and the kids did not either.  I call UPS told that only the sender can start a missing package report, call connections and they say that they shouldn't have to start the process.....but they would.  Don comes home and we decide to go out to our local UPS and ask them to find out where the driver left the package, having done that and on our way home get a call that the neighbor's babysitter signed and they brought the boxes over.  Whew day one over on to day two.  I get up making sure I am downstairs so there is no chance of missing the UPS man and proceed to wait until after 2pm for him to show his smiling face.  Finally I have books for all 3 kids unpacked, looked at and I think excited to start the school year.  I am sure that wont last long, but as a mom I sure can hope to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment